Selling gold in Vienna
Sell gold in Vienna now
If you want to sell gold, then you need a partner who you can trust. The sale of gold is simply a matter of trust – especially in times when the price of gold is particularly high. Allfinanz Gold is an Austrian family business with more than 120 years of experience and based in Vienna. The company was founded by Mag. Walter Hell-Höflinger, an Austrian specialist in jewellery and precious stones. You will therefore benefit from a competent partner when selling gold in Vienna.
What do we buy from you?
Rings also with stones
Gold coins & bars
Gold and luxury watches
Chains & bracelets
Silver jewellery & silverware
We buy gold and silver in any form
Top prices – above the official daily rate
Free estimate of your jewellery
Experience for more than 120 years
Visit our branch in Vienna
We buy all items of gold, silver, platinum and palladium.
• Old or broken jewellery (ancestral jewellery, scrap gold, broken gold, gold & silver jewellery): Rings, chains, earrings, bracelets, and much more.
• Diamond jewellery, antique jewellery, jewellery with stones or the like, resellable jewellery
• Silverware and silver-plated (inc. silver cutlery)
• Dental gold
• Coins made of gold and silver (e.g. ducats, Vienna Philharmonic, Schilling)
• Gold bars and silver bars from all manufacturers
• Luxury watches, also made of steel
• Gold watches and silver watches (also broken gold)
Purchase of gold & silver » Prices above the daily rate » Free estimate
We offer you:
1. Free evaluation of all your pieces
Whether you bring an individual ring or several items of jewellery to one of our shops in Vienna 1090 or 1220: We will evaluate both your gold and silver for free and with no obligation. You will be paid in cash if you choose to sell us your valuables there and then.
2. Detailed examination by experts
Walter Lupe Geschäft 245x161We inspect each piece individually and determine how many carats (= gold content) they have. The higher the gold content, the higher the value of your items. Important criteria for the value, besides the number of carats, include the weight and the respective current daily gold price. We also examine silver, palladium and platinum, and pieces with brilliants or diamonds.
3. Comprehensive personal advice
We will take time out for you and explain how gold is bought in Vienna step by step. We are happy to answer all your questions regarding your items. Good advice is particularly important to us!
4. 100% transparency
You will be present when we weigh your items and you can see the scales. Anything else would be untrustworthy.
5. Top gold purchasing prices in Vienna
In addition to a free and detailed examination and the extensive advice, we also offer you the best price for your items. The current prices can be found here: Allfinanz Gold – Purchase prices. Incidentally: Austrian jewellery usually consists of at least 14 carats of gold, thus having a gold content of 58.5%.
If you want to sell gold, we have put together 7 tips for recognising a reputable purchaser.
Do you have any questions about selling gold in Vienna? Contact us oder or come and see us.